Right to Manage Solicitors
Why use a solicitor for your RTM?
- The law relating to the right to manage is complex. Many areas of law impinge on the right to manage, apart from the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002. Solicitors are qualified to advise on all aspects of the law affecting the right to manage.
- Your freeholder will probably instruct solicitors on receipt of the Claim Notice. Solicitors acting on your behalf would ensure that your interests are protected to the fullest extent and will put you on an equal footing with your freeholder.
- Practising solicitors are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority which imposes stringent criteria on solicitors. Under the Solicitors Code of Conduct, solicitors are required to:-
- have a minimum of £2 million professional indemnity insurance
- undertake regular learning and development to ensure skills and knowledge remain up to date
- maintain a client care procedure in the unlikely event that things go wrong
Not all providers of right to manage services are solicitors - to check whether a right to manage service provider is a firm of solicitors, call the Law Society on 020 7242 1222.
Why choose Samuels & Co Solicitors for your RTM?
- We are a firm of solicitors highly experienced in the field of right to manage, which means that we can provide you with an efficient and cost-effective service.
- We have experience in acting for leaseholders whose freeholders and managing agents include The Crown Estate, The Grosvenor Estate, Sinclair Gardens Investments (Kensington) Ltd, Firstport Property Services Ltd, David Glass, Assethold Ltd, Trust Property Management Ltd, Estates and Management Ltd, BLR Property Management Ltd, Regis Group PLC, Lakeside Developments Ltd, Holding & Management (Solitaire) Ltd, Southern Land Securities Ltd, Urban Spectrum Property Management Ltd, Sidewalk Properties Ltd, Pledream Properties Ltd, Fable Estates Ltd, G & O Investments Ltd and many more.
- We agree fixed fees in advance enabling you to set a budget and control your finances.
- We have rights of audience in the courts and tribunals and can represent you in the event of a dispute with your freeholder.
- We are committed to the highest standard of client care and provide a friendly, personal and professional service.
Free quotations provided on request.
Click to view our factsheet on the Right to Manage.
We can also act for you in connection with freehold purchase, lease extension and service charge disputes. Contact Us for further details.